RICH SQUARE NC— A search for a man missing since 2011 and involving cadaver dogs turned up nothing Friday, but police say they will continue looking.
Moses, 62, disappeared June 16, 2011. The house in which Moses was living burned down the following day, with no remains found in the fire. Moses’ sister Shelia previously told The Daily Herald the last call from her brother’s cell phone was made June 12, 2011.
The search was conducted by dogs trained to detect human remains, Hasty said, some coming from as far away as South Carolina. Authorities were at the location from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Wendell-based North Carolina Canine Emergency Response Team staged the search for Moses’ remains, Hasty said. The group, a nonprofit organization which conducts search operations for missing persons and uses dogs, sonar and ground personnel, is all-volunteer and is driven by the desire to help families find their missing loved ones.
Partial Repost of Article By Roger Bell firstname.lastname@example.org